AOL Not Responding: Sometimes you get a message pop up on your screen AOL not responding however it is working on other computers or devices. ‘My AOL Mail not working‘-Need Help! You should instantly do something if problem like this or similar kinds of error are troubling you again and again.
How To Fix AOL Not Responding Errors?
If you getting the error message “AOL Not Responding”, then first make sure that:
- The problem will not arise after the changes made to the system.
- Not only the issue is not with aol.com but also with other software or website, too.
- Any proxy server is not used to connect to the internet.
In case, if your problem of AOL Gold not working matches with one of the issues mention above try to resolve them by hard reset or blocking any proxy server or VPN services.
Check that you’re not running AOL in add-ons mode.
To manage them in the browser (instruction are given for internet explorer):
- First open the IE >> and click on the Tools icon at the top right corner of the window.
- From the drop-down list Select Manage add-ons
- Then under the Show tab, select the All Add-ons option >> and disable them.
- Now, to apply the changes close the window and the explorer.
For removing any add-ons from the list provided we have to select remove instead to disable option.
Now when imap.aol.com is not responding:
When you are revolving this error you have to check the server name you type and save in settings you can remove your account and then set it up all again.
The steps are:
- Go to Settings-> Mail, Contacts, Calendars
- Select the email account which you want to remove and click the delete button.
- Then, again go to Settings tab >> under Account & password section >> click on Add account option.
- For automatically adding the email account select your email provider. In case, if you can’t see your email provider >> click ‘Other’ to add mail account.
- Now, to complete your account setup type your name, email address, password, and account description.
- Mail will automatically find your email settings.
- In case, if it didn’t, then you need to enter them manually.
- Then, type your email address and password to verify the account
All done! Now can open it successfully.
Easy Method To Fix AOL Not Responding Error in Windows 10
Follow the methods to fix the issue.
Method 1: Run the Trouble shooter
When the actual problem isn’t identifying, start with the IE Performance Troubleshooter.
You can do this by:
- Tapping the Start button on Windows and then, searching for Control Panel.
- Next, on the top-right corner field in Control Panel Window, type “Trouble shooter” and then, on the screen click “Troubleshooting” option.
- Then, click “View All”-> “Internet Explorer Performance” and follow the on-screen instructions to know the exact and actual problem.
Method 2: Verifying Java, Active Scripting, and ActiveX are not being blocked by Internet Explorer
In the event that you have made any changes or set customized settings of the program, at that point likely your Java applets, ActiveX, and other comparative highlights may get blocked.
Thus, to fix them:
- Go to Internet Explorer and click on Tools menu.
- Then, click Internet Options-> Security tab-> Reset all Zones to Default Level.
- Next, click OK to apply changes.
- Once, the Java applet, ActiveX, and Active Scripting get unblocked, the AOL not working error will fade away.
Contact +1-866-257-5356 AOL Technical Support Number To Resolve AOL Common Errors
If you have any problem related to any issue, then contact us anytime. AOL Tech Support Team available for 24×7 for you. All you have to do is Call us on our official number. Our technician will help you.So here is our official technical support number call us whenever you face any issue – Here is the number – +1-866-257-5356